Surah 55 Ar-Rahman
1. The most Compassionate
2. It is He who has taught the Quran
3. He has created the human being
4. He has taught him insight
5. The Sun and the Moon follow courses computed
6. and the herbs and the trees bow in adoration
7. and the firmament he has uplifted and he has established the balance of justice
8. In order that you may not transgress due balance
9. So establish weight with justice and fall not short in balance
10 it is He who has spread the earth for his creatures
11 In it are fruits and sheathed date palms
12. and husked grain and scented herbs
13 then which of the favors of your lord will you deny?
Some People see love in the actions/deeds of a person. How much someone cares is measured in what the person has done for us. When thinking of God's love, we fall into this trap of trying to measure it in terms of what God has done for us-----Yet, true love is not about recieving but about giving. When a mother loves her child, she only thinks of what she can do for the benefit of her child. When we think of God's love---we should be thinking---not of what God has done for us, ---but what we can do for God. How can we best please God?---by having the right intentions that create the right actions for the benefit of all of his creations.
Because of God's love, his compassion and mercy, human beings have been given guidance, just as a mother thinks of the welfare of her beloved child. It is now upto us to honor this love by giving back........